Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Lavish Affair Alter Ego Lip Gloss Collection: REVIEW



Hey Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you my review on the 
"Lavish Affair Alter Ego Lip Gloss Collection," by Lorac Cosmetics. 
This Collection is a limited edition collection with 4 LIMITED EDITION shades. 

                     
Firstly, I am absolutely obsessed with this packaging, very sleek and pretty and very much on trend for this holiday season that is around the corner. I think this collection would be a perfect christmas gift or even an individual lipgloss for stocking stuffers. 



*MISSING "DIVA" Lip Swatch, but I do give that one 4 stars. Highly pigmented! 

BAE
Personally for my lip color, I have never found a nude lipgloss that is this true to my lip. It gives me just a little sheen to intensify my natural lip color. I think this is would a universally friendly color that would look beautiful on anyone. 



IT GIRL
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. I am not usually a huge fan on gold shimmer in a lip gloss, but this one is such a hidden gem that just pops right off the lip! 



GODDESS
Out of the entire collection this is my NUMBER ONE MUST HAVE. I feel like this lip color could spice up an everyday look and it can also add the right amount of color to a smokey eye! This is a permanent gloss with Lorac Cosmetics. 



ICON
Unfortunately, I do NOT like this lip gloss. It is the only color in the entire collection that I will not wear unless its over laying on a lipstick. It is not a wear on its own color. Very low pigment, and a little splotchy. 



DOMINATRIX
I am a huge fan of deep burgundy colors and this one is no exception. It is deep in color and also in pigment, perfect for this season! 







Overall I think this is a fantastic collection and I would most definitely pick this one up! Highly Highly recommend this collection and it is limited edition, so please don't wait to go pick up yours today! Individually, Lorac Lip Glosses are $16.00 and this collection is $25.00 and gives this collection a $96.00 VALUE! Can't beat that! 

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my review on the Lavish Affair Alter Ego Lip Gloss Collection and I hope you found it helpful and informative. If you have any questions, comments or just want to send some love please don't hesitate to reach out. If you have any ideas or thoughts on what you want me to write about next just let me know. I would love to hear your suggestions! And if you enjoyed my makeup review on my blog, let me know. I really enjoyed putting one together for you and I would love to review more products. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to review & write about! 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment