Wednesday, July 13, 2016





Hi, I'm Madison Carlisle and thank you for checking out my blog. As for many, being vulnerable enough to put your passion, craft and life out there for everyone to see if quite terrifying but with enough encouragement from the people who surround me I decided to take the first step and make a blog. With that in hand, I would like to first start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a licensed cosmetologist located in Flushing, Michigan. Hair and makeup has been a creative outlet for me and I enjoy spreading my knowledge and love for industry with anyone who is willing to listen and learn. Along with hair and makeup and I am obsessed with anything creative from bullet journaling, to word art, to making jewelry; I love it all.

Along with being a beauty enthusiast, I am a wife to the most amazing man I have ever met and becoming his wife was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

The best decision I've ever made was the day I decided to fall in love with Jesus. He is constantly surprising me and blessing me with adventures that lead me closer to Him and closer to the ones He loves.


I am excited to start this new adventure and show you my passions and I want to thank you for joining me in this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment