Monday, December 12, 2016

My Skincare Routine & 2016 Favorites






Hey Everyone + Happy December! 
I know its been a minute since I have posted and I apologize for my absence but with the holidays right around the corner the last few months have been "wonderfully crazy." I am so thankful for the growth my business has had over the last year and it is all thanks to you my amazing clients, family and friends. I am so excited for the things I have in store for 2017 and for the surprises I have for all of you! Thank you for your love and support and lets ring in the end of the year 
"My Skincare Routine & 2016 Favorites" from each category! 

Let's get started....








Step One: Remove Makeup
My absolute favorite makeup remover for 2016 is most definitely the 


I have repurchased this twice over 2016 and I would have to say I have a love affair going on with this balm. It is a lightweight makeup remover that rapidly dissolves stubborn eye and face makeup. When you take the balm and begin to massage it into the skin it transforms from a balm into a silky oil. I will be taking this balm with me into 2017 + beyond...

Price: $29.00 for 3.8 oz.







Step Two: Cleanse
I have tried multiple different cleaners over the last year with the ever changing and unpredictable Michigan season and I have finally come back to my ride or die facial cleanser which is the


It is a dermatologist recommended cleanser that removes excess oil without drying the skin or causing irritation. I can always count on this cleanser to do its job in the morning and in the evening after a long day.

Price: $14.49 for 16 oz.








Step Three: Tone
Toning is such an important step when it comes to your daily skincare routine and with that I couldn't decide between these two toners as my favorite for 2016. First lets start with the toner I have been using the longest;


"Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic" 

The toner gently exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells, revealing healthy glowing skin. This toner is paraben free, hypoallergenic and not tested on animals! I have repurchased this toner twice this year and I am so happy I was introduced to it by my good friend Jordan Weber it has truly help transform my skin. The scent it a little different than most toners & it is truly not a bad thing.

Price: $15.00 for 3.4 fl. oz


The other toner that I have fallen in love with is the;



This toner is a dermatologist-developed formula that also reveals fresher looking skin. It gets rid of flakes and excess oil so moisturizer can do its job. I really enjoy this toner and the refreshing and tingling sensation it gives to my face makes me feel like I will have brand new skin in the morning. I do notice that my skin looks quite red after I use it but once you can get passed that, its amazing.

Price: $14.50 for 6.7oz    +   $24.00 for 13.5oz











Step Four: Moisturize
I have to be honest with all of you, this is the step that I didn't really see the point of when I was in middle school and high school but as I have continued to research and observe my skin this step has really made me have a passion for taking care of my skin and this moisturizer is also to blame for my passion/obsession as well.... it is the 


This formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an Asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. After I have removed makeup, cleansed that skin and toned this moisturizer makes my skin feel refreshed & refreshed. I use this moisturizer in the morning before I put on makeup and at night before I go to bed! 

Price: $47.00 for 2.0 oz.   +   $75.00 for 4.0 oz.






Thank you for stopping by and checking out "My Skincare Routine & 2016 Favorites" and I hope you found it helpful and informative. If you have any questions, comments or just want to send some love please don't hesitate to reach out. If you would like to see a post on my "Pamper Routine" with my high end and drugstore products for the skin & body for nights of pampering please let me know and I would love to do that for you! Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment