Monday, October 10, 2016

Everything You Need To Know About: Lorac Pro Mega3



Hey Everyone! Today I wanted to give you all the details about this amazing palette! Below I have photo's, swatches and my opinion on everything that has to do with this palette!
Here we go...

I am so obsessed with this packaging. It is sleek and slim and is a perfect all in one palette for vacation or travel! With the wide variety of shadows from lights to darks and mattes to shimmers, I really can't complain about anything in this palette.

Featuring 32 PRO Eye Shadow Shades:
  • 16 Matte (top two rows) & 16 Shimmer (bottom two rows)
  • 30 New Shades & 2 Essential Shades (Jet Black and Snow)






Below I have row by row swatches of each color. Keep in mind a used a light to show off these shadows, most of the colors will be even MORE pigmented in natural day light! <3


Row One:
is filled with gorgeous and pigmented mattes




Row Two:
is filled with lighter and deeper mattes




Row Three:
 starts the shimmers and gives a variety of warm and cool tones.




Row Four: 
finishes off this palettes with some more excellent shimmers & this would most definitely have to be my favorite row out of the 4.




     

I have been so excited to get my hands on this gorgeous palette.! I've always had an obsession with Lorac shadows and their soft & butter like feel, so when I saw this palette that had mattes and shimmers I knew I couldn't pass it up! This is number 3 in a series of Holiday Palettes that Lorac comes out with every year and this is the first time I have purchased one because I couldn't let it go! 

Now onto the shadows...
 My favorite thing about the shimmers in this palette is that they remind me of gorgeous foiled shadows. Even without using a fix plus (that will intensify the pigment) it gives the same effect with a dry application! The mattes are great as well and they do exactly what you need a matte shadow to do! 

The best thing about this palette is it gives an amazing variety of colors & tones! The worst thing about this palette is that it is a limited edition item, so make sure to get into a store that sells this product and pick one up! It would be great christmas gift or even a treat for yourself kind of gift! 
I found mine at Ulta in-store & they also sell it online! 
Click the link below if you want to purchase this palette, right now!

This palette is priced at $59.00 and it is worth every penny. 
When you do the math it comes out to- $1.84 a shadow! 
Come on, you can't beat that! 


I truly love all the shadows in this palette but below I wanted to circle the shadows that are my absolute favorites, if I had to make a choice--- 




Thank you for stopping by and checking out my review on the Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3 and I hope you found it helpful and informative. If you have any questions, comments or just want to send some love please don't hesitate to reach out. If you have any ideas or thoughts on what you want me to write about next just let me know. I would love to hear your suggestions! And if you enjoyed my first makeup review on my blog, let me know. I really enjoyed putting one together for you and I would love to review more products. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to review & write about! 
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment