Sunday, December 18, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree...


 Hey Everyone! Just sitting here on this Sunday and decided to take some pictures of our tree with our cute christmas gifts for our loved ones underneath! This is my most favorite time of year and I absolutely adore decorating and bringing new themes to our tree each year! This year I decided to go with a rustic glam theme. 

I always like to make sure that the gifts that I wrap, tie in with the theme of the tree they will be sitting under. I know... it can be quite silly to think that deeply into it but, as I said this is my most favorite time of year and it is reflected in everything I do during this holiday.


Just like the gifts I wanted to bring in some rose gold, sparkles and polka dots with a mixture of greens. 


If when its out of focus, it blends and blends.


I found these gorgeous new rose gold with crystal ornaments at Hobby Lobby during their 50% off sale and I am so happy I snagged ALL of them! 


This year I decided to do two ribbons; one with gold polka dots and the other a rose gold with dark gold trim.




I hope you love this little post showing our first "married" christmas tree. 
Even if decorating for the holidays is one of my favorite parts of the season, we must never forget the reason for the season!

thankful for grace, hope, love and the night that changed everything...
 sweet baby Jesus' birth.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my beautiful niece! I so enjoyed reading this post. I do admire your passionate and creative qualities! You are inspirational! I love you.
    That is all! See you soon in a few days!
    Aunt Zon

    ReplyDelete