Saturday, January 7, 2017

2016 Makeup Favorites


Hey Everyone & Happy January! How crazy is it that we are now in the year 2017! I have to say that 2016 was the most amazing year for my business but also for my personal life. My business is at the best point that it has ever been at & I got to marry my best friend... What could be better? With the new year starting, I thought I would a  2016 Makeup Favorites to show you all the makeup products that I used constantly during this last year! Each of these products I would consider my ride or die products for 2016. They were the ones that were in my top shelf in my vanity, in my purse and products that I even wore on my wedding day! 
& with that, lets get started...



This primer never fails me, always sits on my skin perfectly and I can honestly wear it without anything overtop.
PRICE: $31.00






I started using this product in the summer time and it quickly became my go to. It keeps my skin protected with some coverage and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has a thick layer on top.
PRICE: $44.00






I have a bit of an obsession with concealers so... Theres 4:

This concealer and gone with me for the last 2 years and I am completely obsessed. Its my baby.
PRICE: $29.00


I really enjoy this concealer to highlight, it gives the perfect amount of coverage.
PRICE: $26.00

I use this when I have a blemish before I apply foundation. It covers and flattens any imperfection on the skin and gives the foundation a great canvas.
PRICE: $28.00


I haven't been using the concealer as long as my Nars concealer because if I had been this would be my absolute FAVORITE CONCEALER OF ALL TIME. Full coverage and brightens like a dream. Bye Bye dark circles.
PRICE: $24.00





I bake everyday with this powder and it never fails me.
PRICE: $38.00






An oldie but a good. After I bake my under eye I use this powder to set the rest the of my face so that my bronzer, blush and highlighter can be applied seamlessly.
PRICE: $28.00






(Limited Edition Packaging)
Has a little bit of orange and a little bit of shimmer and its everything I could ever want in a summer bronzer... and I have to admit I still wear it in the colder seasons... It gives me a little bit of a fake tan look but who doesn't love a little sun kissed face?
PRICE: $29.00






Pretty and floral and oh-so pigmented and did I mention affordable!? This blush was my go to this year and I didn't even come close to hitting the pan. I have this same blush in two other colors and I love both of those as well.
PRICE: $8.49






If I could give one product an A+++++++ review it would be this one. Makeup Revolution made the highlighter of my year. Nothing, I mean nothing has compared to this highlighter this year. Not only is it pigmented but it so cheap that you have to just try it for yourself. I have 2 other baked highlights from Makeup Revolution and they are comparable to my Becca Cosmetics Highlighters
PRICE: $6.00







Jaclyn Hill x Becca Cosmetics Face Palette 
(Limited Edition but Champagne Pop is still available at Sephora; PRICE: $38.00)
The photos speak for themselves.


I loved this palette so much that I even used this entire palette for my eyeshadow. Its perfection... with a POP ;) 




I think anyone who has this palette can agree, it takes the cake for best eyeshadows of 2016. 
PRICE: $42.00







Lips 
Instead of trying to explain each lip color, I thought I would leave you with swatches <3


If you would like to see my review on all of the Lorac Alter Ego Lipgloss Set please check out my review post that has them with swatches of each color. 
PRICE: $16.00

A LAVISH AFFAIR ALTER EGO LIP GLOSS COLLECTION: REVIEW




PRICE: $20.00



Price: $6.99






Thank you for stopping by and checking out my "2016 Makeup Favorites" and I hope you found it helpful and informative. If you have any questions, comments or just want to send some love please don't hesitate to reach out. If you would like to see a post on my "2016 Makeup Fails" that will include all the makeup products I tried this year that I didn't like, let me know. I would love to do that for you! 






 




1 comment:

  1. warrentricomi is a top FACE makeup madison and professional HD makeup, airbrush makeup, face paint, body paint, theatrical makeup, Halloween makeup, special effects.

    ReplyDelete